reading, studying, memorizing and meditating on the Bible
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.”
2 Timothy 3:16
- Establish a regular Reading Plan
Bible Reading Plans
- Choose a version of the Bible - NLT, NIV, NASB
- Get familiar with using internet bible resources
- Begin to mark passages with ? for passages that you don't understand or an X for those that are difficulty to accept or apply.
- Begin course in the New City Catechism
Click Here to visit website or download a free mobile app from the App Store
- Complete Rose Study #23
Click Here to view or download PDF (download recommended for active PDF features)
- Begin: an in-depth Personal Bible Study of one book of the Bible.
Click Here to view or download Romans-Precepts Bible Study
- Read: "How to Read the Bible For All It's Worth"