regularly talking with God and interceding for ourselves and others
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Read Article: Unanswered Prayer
- Establish a regular Quiet Time and a Prayer List - Read: Five Steps To A Quiet Time
- Write your Prayer Requests in a Journal
- Share your answered prayers and requests, with someone else, with appropriate discretion of course
- Disconnect from any distractions for several minutes each day during your quiet time. No phones, no emails, no TV, no radio, no conversation except with God.
- Learn to use the proper elements in prayer View The Elements of Prayer ACTS